- 1 Who were the members of the Doors?
- 2 Who was the lead singer of The Cure?
- 3 What happened to The Doors band members?
- 4 Who gets Jim Morrison’s royalties?
- 5 Did the doors not have a bass player?
- 6 What was the doors biggest hit?
- 7 What was the doors first song?
- 8 Why does Robert Smith wear lipstick?
- 9 How much is Siouxsie Sioux worth?
- 10 Which cure members were inducted?
- 11 Did Patricia Kennealy have a baby?
- 12 How did the doors die?
- 13 What happened Pam Courson?
Who were the members of the Doors?
The Doors were an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1965, with vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, guitarist Robby Krieger, and drummer John Densmore.
Who was the lead singer of The Cure?
Robert James Smith (born 21 April 1959) is an English singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer. He is best known as the lead singer, guitarist, primary songwriter, and only continuous member of the rock band The Cure, which he co-founded in 1976.
What happened to The Doors band members?
Densmore and guitarist Robby Krieger are the band’s only surviving members. Morrison died in 1971 and keyboardist Ray Manzarek passed in 2013.
Who gets Jim Morrison’s royalties?
In theory, Jim Morrison, made the smart moves to ensure that his wealth – a “massive” $400,000 when he died in 1971 – transferred in an orderly fashion to his common-law wife Pamela Courson.
Did the doors not have a bass player?
In terms of live performance, it’s a fact: The Doors did not have a dedicated bass player. In concert, keyboardist Ray Manzarek held down the bottom end with his left hand (and right foot) on the Fender Rhodes. John Densmore played drums. Robby Krieger played guitar.
What was the doors biggest hit?
- Light My Fire. The Doors. Peaked at #1 on 7.28.1967.
- Touch Me. The Doors. Peaked at #3 on 2.14.1969.
- Hello, I Love You. The Doors. Peaked at #1 on 8.2.1968.
- Riders On The Storm. The Doors. Peaked at #14 on 9.3.1971.
- Love Her Madly. The Doors.
- People Are Strange. The Doors.
- Tell All The People. The Doors.
- The Unknown Soldier. The Doors.
What was the doors first song?
“Light My Fire,” The Doors ‘ first and most successful single, was an intoxicating sonic cocktail blending Ray’s Bach organ fugues with Robby’s Flamenco-style guitar while Jim, the psychedelic Sinatra, crooned, and bellowed such provocative lyrics as “You know that I would be a liar.”
Why does Robert Smith wear lipstick?
In a new interview, the Cure frontman and goth father explains that he only wears his ghoulish makeup because of Siouxsie Sioux, the ritual of concerts, and his “ill-defined features.”
How much is Siouxsie Sioux worth?
Siouxsie Sioux net worth: Siouxsie Sioux is an English singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who has a net worth of $4 million. Siouxsie Sioux was born in London, England in May 1957. She is best known for being the lead singer of the rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees and the duo the Creatures.
Which cure members were inducted?
The Cure was inducted alongside Roxy Music, Janet Jackson, Def Leppard, Stevie Nicks, Radiohead and The Zombies.
Did Patricia Kennealy have a baby?
She even has the birth announcements written out: ‘Miss Patricia Kennely announces with joy the birth of a daughter MORRISON CHESNEY KENNELY….
How did the doors die?
On the morning of Saturday, July 3, 1971, Morrison died of a heart attack, brought on by drugs. So, the simple answer to how he died is a heart attack from using heroin.
What happened Pam Courson?
On April 25, 1974, Courson died of a heroin overdose on the living room couch at the Los Angeles apartment she shared with two male friends. Like Morrison, she was 27 years old when she died. Her cremated remains were interred in the mausoleum at Fairhaven Memorial Park in Santa Ana, California.