- 1 Can I use a rock band mic on my computer?
- 2 Is the rock band mic a good mic?
- 3 How do I connect my stereo mic to my computer?
- 4 Can you use any microphone for Rock Band?
- 5 Can you use a rock band mic for karaoke?
- 6 How good is Guitar Hero microphone?
- 7 Can you use a guitar hero mic on your computer?
- 8 Does Guitar Hero have microphone?
- 9 How do I get the microphone to work on my computer?
- 10 Can I use my phone as a mic for PC?
- 11 Can I use any USB mic for Rock Band 4?
- 12 How do I connect my microphone to Rock Band 4?
- 13 Will any USB mic work on ps2?
Can I use a rock band mic on my computer?
All you’ll need to connect your Rock Band microphone to a personal computer is an empty USB port. Start digitally recording with your Rock Band mic today.
Is the rock band mic a good mic?
The sound quality just beats everything else I’ve used, and everyone that’s heard me on it says it sounds better than anything else they’ve heard. Plus, it works great for Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. As a USB microphone, its uses are large in number, and I definitely recommend it for nearly all of them.
How do I connect my stereo mic to my computer?
To recap, you can:
- Connect your microphone to the headphone/ mic jack.
- Use a USB microphone, or a USB soundcard with the mic connected.
- Connect your XLR mic to your PC’s audio interface with an adapter.
- Employ your mobile phone as a microphone using an app.
Can you use any microphone for Rock Band?
The Official Logitech High Quality USB microphone will work with any system with USB ports (Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, etc). It is compatible with any game requiring a USB microphone (like Rock Band 1 & 2, Singstar, Karaoke Revolution, Boogie, etc)! You can even use it with PC games!
Can you use a rock band mic for karaoke?
Yes, but only in Rock Band 3. This is called “all instruments mode” (AIM) and can be enabled in the per-user overshell settings. That’s the menu at the bottom of the screen for each player. In AIM, there is no vocalist player with a controller, it’s basically karaoke mode.
How good is Guitar Hero microphone?
Pros: This microphone feels sturdy and well made, when you hold in your hand it feels as if it’s a real microphone. I don’t feel like I am going to break it when I play guitar hero. The vocals can be heard well in the game and perhaps can be a little loud.
Can you use a guitar hero mic on your computer?
Just plug the microphone into an available USB slot and wait a while. If you are on an earlier system than Windows XP then you will probably have to find the drivers yourself.
Does Guitar Hero have microphone?
Guitar Hero Live will allow players to sing as well as play guitar, developer FreeStyleGames confirmed today in a behind-the-scenes video. If you plug in a microphone, a lyrics module will appear in the in-game interface above the note highway, and you can start singing along.
How do I get the microphone to work on my computer?
How to set up and test microphones in Windows 10
- Make sure your microphone is connected to your PC.
- Select Start > Settings > System > Sound.
- In Sound settings, go to Input > Choose your input device, and then select the microphone or recording device you want to use.
Can I use my phone as a mic for PC?
With this program, you can use USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi to connect your smartphone’s microphone to your computer. It’s entirely free to use, has low latency, and will work in any application just like a standard microphone. Then grab either the Android or iOS app. Launch the PC program.
Can I use any USB mic for Rock Band 4?
MOST wired USB microphones are compatible with Rock Band 4. Other microphones listed in our Rock Band 4 Instrument Compatibility Chart will not be compatible with Rock Band 4 at this time.
How do I connect my microphone to Rock Band 4?
For the microphone, just plug it in and use a regular DualShock 4 controller. Turn on the device that you wish to connect by holding the PS button on the front. The light should start flashing blue, but it isn’t quite ready to connect.
Will any USB mic work on ps2?
Here’s the thing; the PlayStation 2 handles accessories on a driver basis, built into the games themselves. Even if the hardware is the same (in this case, they’re both microphones ) it will not work unless the game was programmed with the drivers just for this make and model of microphone.