- 1 Who is the best rock band in history?
- 2 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 3 What is the longest performing rock band in history?
- 4 Who is the most popular band of all time?
- 5 What is world’s most famous song?
- 6 What bands are no longer together?
- 7 Who is richest rock band?
- 8 Who is the best band in 2020?
- 9 Who is the biggest girl band in the world?
- 10 Who is the oldest rock star still performing?
- 11 What is the oldest band still performing?
- 12 What is the longest playing song in history?
- 13 Who has the most number 1 hits?
- 14 Who has the most #1 country hits?
- 15 Who sold the most albums ever?
Who is the best rock band in history?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
# 1 – The Beatles The Beatles had a short run of only 10 years from 1960 to 1970, but they’re still the best-selling artists of all time by far. If you were to add in their solo albums and side groups, they’ll hold that record forever.
What is the longest performing rock band in history?
U2 named longest running band, by your magazine namesake. U2 have been named the longest running band on planet by the rock bible Rolling Stone. The Irish supergroup won the accolade of the longest active band in the world with no breaks or line-up changes.
Who is the most popular band of all time?
As of 2017, based on both sales claims and certified units, the Beatles are considered the highest -selling band. Elvis Presley is considered the highest -selling individual artist based on sales claims and Drake is the highest -selling individual artist based on certified units.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
What bands are no longer together?
10 most devastating band breakups of all time
- Daft Punk. The French Techno duo has announced their break-up after 28 years with a farewell Youtube video titled “Epilogue” in February 2021.
- One Direction. onedirection. 22.1M followers.
- The Beatles. thebeatles. 3.5M followers.
- Take That. takethat.
- Oasis. oasis.
- ABBA. abba.
- Pink Floyd. pinkfloyd.
- Spice Girls. melaniecmusic.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
Who is the best band in 2020?
Slipknot win Best Band In The World at NME Awards 2020.
Who is the biggest girl band in the world?
Little Mix are ready to own their status as the biggest girl band in the world. As the girl group release their new album Confetti, their star continues to burn bright.
Who is the oldest rock star still performing?
16 Of The Oldest Musicians Still Touring, Recording, And Kicking Butt
- Willie Nelson, 87. WillieNelsonVEVO.
- Dionne Warwick, 80. DionneWarwickVEVO.
- Tony Bennett, 94. tonybennettVEVO.
- Paul McCartney, 78. PaulMcCartneyVEVO.
- Buddy Guy, 84. AustinCityLimitsTV.
- Loretta Lynn, 88.
- Bob Dylan, 79.
- The Rolling Stones, Late Seventies.
What is the oldest band still performing?
The oldest bands still touring today
- The Rolling Stones – established 1962. Keith Richards, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones in 1963.
- The Who – established 1964.
- Aerosmith – established 1970.
- U2 – established 1978.
- The Beach Boys – established 1961.
- ZZ Top – established 1969.
- KISS – established 1973.
- The Cure – established 1978.
What is the longest playing song in history?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20. Though unclear for how long, the Beatles still reign supreme as the artist with the most No. 1 songs of all time.
Who has the most #1 country hits?
As of 2015, George Strait holds the record for the most country number-one singles with 44.
Who sold the most albums ever?
Check out the 50 best- selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.