What is the easiest guitar riff?
Six Easy Guitar Riffs to Learn Today
- “Come As You Are”/ Nirvana/ 1992.
- “Smoke On The Water”/ Deep Purple/ 1972.
- “Day Tripper”/ The Beatles/ 1965.
- 12 Bar Blues/ Unknown/ Early 20th Century.
- “Seven Nation Army”/ The White Stripes/ 2003.
- “Pumped Up Kicks”/ Foster The People/ 2011.
What is the most famous guitar riff?
“Smoke on the Water” (Deep Purple, 1972) “Smoke on the Water” has enjoyed widespread popularity since 1972, when guitarist Ritchie Blackmore conjured what is possibly the world’s most famous guitar riff ever.
What is the easiest rock song to play on guitar?
10 Easy Rock Songs to Learn on Guitar
- Bob Marley & the Wailers: “One Love”
- Jimmy Eat World: “The Middle”
- Ritchie Valens: “La Bamba”
- Muse: “Knights of Cydonia”
- ZZ Top: “Tush”
- The Rolling Stones: “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction”
- The Smashing Pumpkins: “Cherub Rock ”
- The Strokes: “Last Nite”
What are the easiest songs to play on guitar?
Let’s take a look at 10 simple guitar songs that every beginner should learn:
- “I Wanna Be There” by Blessed Union of Souls.
- “What’s Up” by Four Non-Blondes.
- “Love Me Do” by The Beatles.
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison.
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley.
- “Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray Cyrus.
Who is World No 1 guitarist?
Best guitarists of all time (meta list with rank scores)
|4||Eddie Van Halen||51|
Can u play guitar with small fingers?
You may be able to play a full-sized guitar with ease if the neck is thin and not too wide. While a full-sized guitar with a chunky neck may feel impossible. The best guitar for short fingers or small hands is one with a flat neck that makes it easier for your shorter fingers to reach around the neck.
Is back in black easy to play on guitar?
For Back In Black, I try to hit the guitar in a particular way with my right hand. I would describe it as a light touch but a strong snap from the wrist. It’s the same technique that probably works best for golf or tennis. The bridge riff section is actually incredibly hard to play, it’s a great exercise!