- 1 What episode does Homer join a band?
- 2 What episode does Homer bass?
- 3 What is the most inappropriate episode of The Simpsons?
- 4 What is the saddest episode of The Simpsons?
- 5 What Nirvana song did the Simpsons parody?
- 6 Who does APU’s singing voice?
- 7 Is Sungazer a real band?
- 8 Is The Simpsons ending in 2020?
- 9 What is wrong with Ralph Simpsons?
- 10 Does Bart have autism?
- 11 Is Carl and Lenny dating?
- 12 Does Homer cheat on Marge?
- 13 What’s the funniest Simpsons episode ever?
What episode does Homer join a band?
” Covercraft ” is the eighth episode in the 26th season of the animated series The Simpsons, and the 560th episode of the series overall.
What episode does Homer bass?
Homer’s bass playing odyssey features in Covercraft, the eighth episode of the 26th season of the hit TV show. Homer ends up forming a band with Kirk Van Houten, Reverend Lovejoy, Dr Hibbert and Apu – who he was once a bandmate of in The Be Sharps.
What is the most inappropriate episode of The Simpsons?
“Natural Born Kissers” is the twenty-fifth and final episode of The Simpsons ‘ ninth season. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on May 17, 1998. Homer and Marge discover that the fear of getting caught while making love is a turn on and start making love in public places.
What is the saddest episode of The Simpsons?
Eight Times The Simpsons Have Made Me Cry
- #8. ‘ Round Springfield.
- #7. That 90’s Show.
- #6. Bart Sells His Soul.
- #5. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily.
- #4. And Maggie Makes Three.
- #3. “ Marge Be Not Proud”
- #2. “ Mother Simpson ”
- #1. “ Lisa’s Substitute”
What Nirvana song did the Simpsons parody?
The song “Shave Me” parodies Nirvana ‘s song “Rape Me”.
Who does APU’s singing voice?
|Episode cast overview:|
|Dan Castellaneta||Homer Simpson / Barney Gumble / Waiter ( voice )|
|Tress MacNeille||Bernice Hibbert ( voice )|
|Chris Edgerly||( voice )|
|Aron Michael Marderosian||Apu’s singing voice ( voice ) (as Aron Michael Manderosian)|
Is Sungazer a real band?
Homer has had a handful of post-Be Sharps musical projects. There was also Sungazer, a perfectly named, fictional hair metal band refusing to let the dream die.
Is The Simpsons ending in 2020?
The thirty-first season of the animated television series The Simpsons premiered on Fox in the United States on September 29, 2019, and ended on May 17, 2020.
What is wrong with Ralph Simpsons?
Ralph has also demonstrated signs at being borderline psychotic, as he has stated that there is a rock in his yard, where he saw a leprechaun, who told him to burn things. When he later helps save the Mayor of Springfield with Bart and Lisa, the leprechaun appears and tells him, “You’ve done grand laddie.
Does Bart have autism?
Sheridan is never less than fascinating as he goes through the mechanical paces of searching for an identity that eludes everyone he meets, most of all himself. Bart, you see, has Asperger’s syndrome, a psychological condition on the autism spectrum characterized by challenges with social interactions.
Is Carl and Lenny dating?
Although some believe Carl is not gay but Lenny is. Others believe the opposite and some think the both of them are straight. But, here is some proof they are a couple: First off, they are not married.
Does Homer cheat on Marge?
Not only does Homer cheat on Marge, but it leads to a divorce that then leads to a relationship between Homer and Candace. This wasn’t just another episode where Marge and Homer have marital problems, one moves out and they win each other back — this was the end.
What’s the funniest Simpsons episode ever?
The 25 best Simpsons episodes you should choo-choo-choose to watch
- The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show (season 8, episode 14)
- Homer’s Enemy (season 8, episode 23)
- Homer the Great (season 6, episode 12)
- One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish (season 2, episode 11)
- Treehouse of Horror 5 (season 6, episode 6)