- 1 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 2 Who is the biggest band of all time?
- 3 Who is richest rock band?
- 4 What is world’s most famous song?
- 5 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 6 Who has the most number 1 hits?
- 7 Who has the most #1 country hits?
- 8 Who is a trillionaire?
- 9 Who is the richest celebrity?
- 10 What is the number 1 rock song of all time?
- 11 What is the most played song in history?
- 12 What are the top 5 songs of all time?
- 13 What is the most powerful song?
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
Who is the biggest band of all time?
As of 2017, based on both sales claims and certified units, the Beatles are considered the highest-selling band. Elvis Presley is considered the highest-selling individual artist based on sales claims and Drake is the highest-selling individual artist based on certified units.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best – selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20. Though unclear for how long, the Beatles still reign supreme as the artist with the most No. 1 songs of all time.
Who has the most #1 country hits?
As of 2015, George Strait holds the record for the most country number-one singles with 44.
Who is a trillionaire?
A trillion is such a huge number followed by twelve zeros. That is one thousand times a billion. As of today, there are no trillionaires who live on earth. Net worth of Richest Royals.
|Name||Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|Title||King of Saudi Arabia|
|Net worth||$18 billion|
Who is the richest celebrity?
#1: George Lucas Net Worth: $10 billion. George Lucas is the richest celebrity in the world with a net worth of $10 billion.
What is the number 1 rock song of all time?
Rock n Roll America’s Top 1,000 Classic Rock Songs (Our Base Song List)
|1||Stairway to Heaven||Led Zeppelin|
|3||All Along the Watchtower||Hendrix, Jimi|
What is the most played song in history?
Yet “It’s a Small World,” also known as “It’s a Small, Small World” and “It’s a Small World (After All),” is very likely the most played song in music history — nearly 50 million times.
What are the top 5 songs of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What is the most powerful song?
The 25 Most Powerful Songs of the Past 25 Years
- “The Magic Flute” (Mozart)
- “867-5309/Jenny” (Tommy Tutone)
- “I Will Always Love You” (Whitney Houston)
- “Smells Like Teen Spirit” (Nirvana)
- “Gran Vals” (Francisco Tarrega)
- “Panama” (Van Halen)
- “Runaway Train” (Soul Asylum)
- “Better by You, Better Than Me” (Judas Priest)