- 1 Are the Foo Fighters the biggest rock band in the world?
- 2 Who is the greatest rock band of all time?
- 3 Is Foo Fighters bigger than Nirvana?
- 4 Why does Foo Fighters have 3 guitarists?
- 5 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 6 Who is the biggest selling rock band?
- 7 What is world’s most famous song?
- 8 What bands are no longer together?
- 9 What is the #1 rock song of all time?
- 10 Why did Nirvana hate Guns N Roses?
- 11 How much of Nirvana does Dave Grohl own?
- 12 Who has sold more records Foo Fighters or Nirvana?
- 13 How much is Dave Grohl worth?
- 14 What is the Foo Fighters biggest hit?
- 15 Did Foo Fighters break up?
Are the Foo Fighters the biggest rock band in the world?
They are not, and never have been bigger than the Foo. I forget that Biffy Clyro aren’t as big worldwide. They are a Scottish band and if you are talking about the biggest band in Britain, then they would definitely be in contention. If you get a chance, check them out.
Who is the greatest rock band of all time?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
Is Foo Fighters bigger than Nirvana?
As of 2017 Foo Fighters have sold 12 million albums in the US. Nirvana has sold over 27 million.
Why does Foo Fighters have 3 guitarists?
A lot of the time the three guitar thing is a way for them to do doubled/multitracked rhythm guitar parts live so that it sounds consistent with their recorded sound. There aren’t many foo fighters songs that couldn’t be reproduced with two guitars in a way that would be acceptable for the audience.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
Who is the biggest selling rock band?
Check out the 50 best- selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
What bands are no longer together?
10 most devastating band breakups of all time
- Daft Punk. The French Techno duo has announced their break-up after 28 years with a farewell Youtube video titled “Epilogue” in February 2021.
- One Direction. onedirection. 22.1M followers.
- The Beatles. thebeatles. 3.5M followers.
- Take That. takethat.
- Oasis. oasis.
- ABBA. abba.
- Pink Floyd. pinkfloyd.
- Spice Girls. melaniecmusic.
What is the #1 rock song of all time?
Rock n Roll America’s Top 1,000 Classic Rock Songs (Our Base Song List)
|1||Stairway to Heaven||Led Zeppelin|
|3||All Along the Watchtower||Hendrix, Jimi|
Why did Nirvana hate Guns N Roses?
“He had a revulsion for macho behavior that was hostile to women or to gays,” Goldberg notes. “That was part of who he was.” Guns N ‘ Roses being the most popular band of the macho variety at the time, Cobain simply felt that Rose was a poster boy for such toxicity — and hated him for it.
How much of Nirvana does Dave Grohl own?
(Though it has been reported otherwise, Grohl and Novoselic share in publishing royalties on only eleven Nirvana songs – including 12.5 percent each of “Smells Like Teen Spirit.”)
Who has sold more records Foo Fighters or Nirvana?
With over 25 million RIAA certified units, the band is also the 80th best-selling music artist in the United States. Foo Fighters are at approximately 20 million, and they have many more studio albums than Nirvana ever produced.
How much is Dave Grohl worth?
Dave Grohl is worth an impressive $320 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, with most of his earnings from his career as a successful musician.
What is the Foo Fighters biggest hit?
- Best Of You. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 7.29.2005.
- All My Life. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #3 on 12.27.2002.
- The Pretender. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 10.5.2007.
- Walk. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 9.9.2011.
- These Days. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #3 on 3.16.2012.
- Learn To Fly. Foo Fighters.
- Everlong. Foo Fighters.
- My Hero. Foo Fighters.
Did Foo Fighters break up?
“The recordings weren’t what we wanted them to be, the enthusiasm wasn’t really there.” Foo Fighters had already dealt with several lineup changes and other tense moments by that point in their career, but this moment marked the closest the band got to breaking up.