- 1 Is the rock band mic a good mic?
- 2 Can you use a rock band mic?
- 3 What is the best microphone for Garageband?
- 4 What microphones work with rock band?
- 5 Can you use a rock band mic for karaoke?
- 6 Can you use a guitar hero mic on your computer?
- 7 Can you sing with guitar hero?
- 8 How do you connect a microphone to Rock Band Wii?
- 9 Do you need a mic to record on GarageBand?
- 10 How do I get my microphone to work on GarageBand?
- 11 What mic does PewDiePie use?
- 12 Can you play Rock Band 4 with just microphone?
- 13 Can you use a headset for Rock Band 4?
- 14 How do I connect my mic to rock band 4 PS4?
Is the rock band mic a good mic?
The sound quality just beats everything else I’ve used, and everyone that’s heard me on it says it sounds better than anything else they’ve heard. Plus, it works great for Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. As a USB microphone, its uses are large in number, and I definitely recommend it for nearly all of them.
Can you use a rock band mic?
The Official Logitech High Quality USB microphone will work with any system with USB ports (Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, etc). It is compatible with any game requiring a USB microphone (like Rock Band 1 & 2, Singstar, Karaoke Revolution, Boogie, etc)! You can even use it with PC games!
What is the best microphone for Garageband?
The Shure SM58 is arguably the most popular microphone for beginners in recording and live performances. If you were to walk into a music store right now and ask for a good microphone, chances are that the shop clerk would hand you a Shure SM58.
What microphones work with rock band?
MOST wired USB microphones are compatible with Rock Band 4.
Can you use a rock band mic for karaoke?
Yes, but only in Rock Band 3. This is called “all instruments mode” (AIM) and can be enabled in the per-user overshell settings. That’s the menu at the bottom of the screen for each player. In AIM, there is no vocalist player with a controller, it’s basically karaoke mode.
Can you use a guitar hero mic on your computer?
Just plug the microphone into an available USB slot and wait a while. If you are on an earlier system than Windows XP then you will probably have to find the drivers yourself.
Can you sing with guitar hero?
Guitar Hero Live will allow players to sing as well as play guitar, developer FreeStyleGames confirmed today in a behind-the-scenes video. If you plug in a microphone, a lyrics module will appear in the in-game interface above the note highway, and you can start singing along.
How do you connect a microphone to Rock Band Wii?
Remove the microphone from the plastic bag inside the ” Rock Band ” box, and unravel the cord. Plug the cord into one of the Wii’s open USB ports. Press the “Power” button to turn the Wii on, or insert the ” Rock Band ” game into the console to turn the Wii on automatically.
Do you need a mic to record on GarageBand?
You can use the built-in microphone in the Mac for recording, but you may want to connect an external microphone for achieving more professional-quality sound when recording in the classroom. If you are using your computer’s built-in microphone, skip to “Setting Up GarageBand for Recording.”
How do I get my microphone to work on GarageBand?
Connect a microphone to your computer
- If you’re using your computer’s built-in microphone, choose Built-in Microphone as the input source in GarageBand > Preferences > Audio > Devices.
- Connect the microphone to your computer’s audio input port (if it has one), then choose Built-in Input as the track’s input source.
What mic does PewDiePie use?
PewDiePie calls the Rode NTG4 Microphone a “life-saver” on those occasions where he gets so excited he forgets to speak into his normal mic.
Can you play Rock Band 4 with just microphone?
Microphone works flawlessly with rock band 4.
Can you use a headset for Rock Band 4?
You CAN use your headset to sing in Rock Band 4!
How do I connect my mic to rock band 4 PS4?
For the microphone, just plug it in and use a regular DualShock 4 controller. Turn on the device that you wish to connect by holding the PS button on the front. The light should start flashing blue, but it isn’t quite ready to connect.