- 1 Does PS3 Rock Band guitar need dongle?
- 2 Will Rock Band guitar work with any dongle?
- 3 Do you need a dongle for rock band?
- 4 Why are Rock Band guitars so expensive?
- 5 Does each guitar need its own dongle?
- 6 Do you need a dongle for rock band ps4?
- 7 Can you use a drum dongle for a guitar?
- 8 Can you use any dongle for Guitar Hero PS3?
- 9 Can you use any USB hub for rock band?
- 10 Can you use old rock band instruments rock band 4?
- 11 Do you need two dongles for two guitars?
- 12 How do I connect my guitar hero dongle to my PS3?
- 13 Why is my Rock Band guitar not working?
Does PS3 Rock Band guitar need dongle?
You need one dongle PER guitar and a drum dongle for drums and a piano dongle for the Rock Band 3 keyboard. If you have a guitar, a bass, a drum and a keyboard, you will need 4 dongles.
Will Rock Band guitar work with any dongle?
Yes. From what I’ve read, RB2, RB3, and Beatles guitar dongles are interchangeable. RB1 guitars and dongles only work with each other.
Do you need a dongle for rock band?
When playing the PS3 Rock Band, you use Sony instruments as controllers. Each of these instruments needs to interface with and connect to your console. Without the proper dongle, you wont be able to input the proper notes while playing the game.
Why are Rock Band guitars so expensive?
They’re out of production and out of stock most anywhere. Your best bet is to look for used last-gen wireless equipment. If you’re on Xbox One, you’ll need the wireless legacy adapter to do that, those might be much easier to find.
Does each guitar need its own dongle?
yup every guitar needs a dongle.
Do you need a dongle for rock band ps4?
Wireless Rock Band and Guitar Hero controllers required USB dongles on PlayStation 3, but they communicated directly with the Xbox 360 — no extra equipment necessary.
Can you use a drum dongle for a guitar?
Hello Evan, no, unfortunately the drum dongle will not work or the guitar.
Can you use any dongle for Guitar Hero PS3?
Any PS3 Guitar Hero dongle does not necessarily work with all Guitar Hero controllers. You will need to make sure that the dongle is for the same version of Guitar Hero as the controller. For example, any of the basic Guitar Hero 5 controllers will work with any basic Guitar Hero 5 dongle.
Can you use any USB hub for rock band?
Yes, you can use USB hubs. For example, this is the hub used for Rock Band. Remember that MS is just a PC, and as such, any USB Hub that doesn’t require any additional drivers can be used with the 360. I use a cheap $10 hub to connect all of my wired Rock Band gear.
Can you use old rock band instruments rock band 4?
It’s possible to mix and match the new Xbox One instruments with your old Xbox 360 instruments while playing Rock Band 4. You can connect up to four instruments at a time.
Do you need two dongles for two guitars?
Two dongles and two guitar controllers are required for local multiplayer. Other active USB devices may cause interference. Avoid using them when possible.
How do I connect my guitar hero dongle to my PS3?
Hit the sync button (the button next to the USB ports) on the console. PlayStation 3
- Connect the wireless dongle to one of the USB ports on the front of your PlayStation 3 system.
- Check your guitar and dongle for a red indicator light.
- Press in the PS button on the guitar.
Why is my Rock Band guitar not working?
A guitar that does not sync with the game may be the result of an improper setup or a faulty controller. Plug the wireless signal adapter that came with your guitar into a USB port on your game console. Insert the “ Rock Band ” game disc and press the sync button on the adapter.