- 1 Can a band have 3 guitarists?
- 2 Why do the Foo Fighters have 3 guitarists?
- 3 Can a band have 4 guitarists?
- 4 Who are the top 10 rock guitarists of all time?
- 5 Why do bands have 2 guitarists?
- 6 Is rhythm guitar harder than lead?
- 7 How much is Dave Grohl worth?
- 8 What is the Foo Fighters biggest hit?
- 9 Did Foo Fighters break up?
- 10 Is 3 guitarists too many?
- 11 What band has the most guitarists?
- 12 How many guitarists can a band have?
- 13 Who is World No 1 guitarist?
- 14 Who is best guitarist ever?
- 15 Was John Lennon a good guitarist?
Can a band have 3 guitarists?
Many times, it isn’t worth it. But sometimes it is. Well a lot of recordings will have at least 3 guitar parts, so having a 3rd guitarist to beef up the sound and stay true to the song is what some bands prefer to do. Iron Maiden have 3 guitarists now.
Why do the Foo Fighters have 3 guitarists?
A lot of the time the three guitar thing is a way for them to do doubled/multitracked rhythm guitar parts live so that it sounds consistent with their recorded sound. There aren’t many foo fighters songs that couldn’t be reproduced with two guitars in a way that would be acceptable for the audience.
Can a band have 4 guitarists?
a band can be a simple 3 piece band where there is one guitarist, one bassist and a drummer.. a 4 piece lineup with two guitarists can be seen most commonly where the guitars are harmonized or one plays a rhythm section while the other plays a lead section.. this is often seen in metall bands too..
Who are the top 10 rock guitarists of all time?
The 10 Greatest Rock And Roll Guitarists Of All Time
- Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen)
- Prince (Prince and The Revolution)
- B.B. King.
- David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)
- Stevie Ray Vaughan (Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble)
- Eric Clapton (The Yardbirds, Derek and the Dominos, Cream)
- Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
- Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
Why do bands have 2 guitarists?
Bands have two guitarists in order to thicken up their sound, maintain momentum when switching from rhythm to lead, perform layered parts and add a sense of variety to their sound.
Is rhythm guitar harder than lead?
You can become a great rhythm guitarist by mastering a few skills, while you need to master a lot of skills to become a great lead guitarist. This doesn’t mean that lead guitar is harder to play than rhythm guitar, only that it seems harder to play when you’re a beginner.
How much is Dave Grohl worth?
Dave Grohl is worth an impressive $320 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, with most of his earnings from his career as a successful musician.
What is the Foo Fighters biggest hit?
- Best Of You. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 7.29.2005.
- All My Life. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #3 on 12.27.2002.
- The Pretender. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 10.5.2007.
- Walk. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #1 on 9.9.2011.
- These Days. Foo Fighters. Peaked at #3 on 3.16.2012.
- Learn To Fly. Foo Fighters.
- Everlong. Foo Fighters.
- My Hero. Foo Fighters.
Did Foo Fighters break up?
“The recordings weren’t what we wanted them to be, the enthusiasm wasn’t really there.” Foo Fighters had already dealt with several lineup changes and other tense moments by that point in their career, but this moment marked the closest the band got to breaking up.
Is 3 guitarists too many?
As some others have said, depends on the music. For a “classic rock” type thing the OP is in four is two too many, IMO. Three is passible if one is strumming an acoustic most of the time. But usually, more than two and it sounds like mud and everybody wants to solo so every song turns into a jamfest.
What band has the most guitarists?
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band:
- Bruce Springsteen.
- Steve Van Zandt.
- Nils Lofgren.
- Patti Scialfa.
How many guitarists can a band have?
Some five-person bands feature two guitarists, a keyboardist, a bassist, and a drummer, with one or more of these musicians (typically one of the guitarists) handling lead vocals on top of their instrument (examples being Children of Bodom and Styx).
Who is World No 1 guitarist?
Best guitarists of all time (meta list with rank scores)
|4||Eddie Van Halen||51|
Who is best guitarist ever?
Jimi Hendrix has been voted the Greatest Guitarist Of All Time by readers of the Louder website. Over 70,000 votes were cast in the poll, with Hendrix topping a list of 50 guitarists, followed by Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, David Gilmour, Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Was John Lennon a good guitarist?
Although rarely singled out for his prowess on guitar, John Lennon is the man behind many Beatles acoustic classics, including Norwegian Wood, “Julia,” “Happiness Is a Warm Gun” and “Dear Prudence.” John knew he wasn’t a technically good player, but any guitarist can throw a few chords together that work.