- 1 What rock band sold the most albums?
- 2 What band has the most albums?
- 3 Which band has the single most sold album of all time?
- 4 Who has sold more albums Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?
- 5 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 6 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 7 Who has the most number of albums?
- 8 Who has the most #1 country hits?
- 9 Who has the most albums ever?
- 10 What song is considered the best of all time?
- 11 What is the most played song of all time?
- 12 Which album sold the most in 2020?
- 13 Who sold more albums KISS or Motley Crue?
- 14 Which rock band has the most number one hits?
- 15 What is the biggest selling album of all time?
What rock band sold the most albums?
Check out the 50 best- selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
What band has the most albums?
The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Eagles sold the most albums, as measured by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Which band has the single most sold album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album. 40 million copies or more.
|Album||Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)|
|Genre||Country rock, soft rock, folk rock|
Who has sold more albums Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?
While Led Zeppelin IV has surpassed Dark Side in certified units (23 million in the U.S. alone and 29 million overall), Zep’s masterpiece has not quite cracked 40 million sales worldwide, according to the most reliable counting methods.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best – selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
Who has the most number of albums?
Most number -one albums
- As a musician, Paul McCartney has the most number -one albums, with 27. This includes 19 albums from his work with The Beatles, 3 solo albums, and 5 albums as a part of his 1970s group Wings.
- Barbra Streisand is the only artist to have number 1 albums in six different decades.
Who has the most #1 country hits?
As of 2015, George Strait holds the record for the most country number-one singles with 44.
Who has the most albums ever?
Here are the American artists that have sold the most albums:
- Garth Brooks – 148 million units.
- Elvis Presley – 146.5 million units.
- Eagles – 101 million units.
- Billy Joel – 82.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson – 81 million units.
- George Strait – 69 million units.
- Barbra Streisand – 68.5 million units.
What song is considered the best of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What is the most played song of all time?
As of April 2021, all of the top 100 songs have exceeded 1 billion streams, of which six have reached 2 billion streams, with Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” ranked in the top position. 100 most -streamed songs.
|Song||“Shape of You”|
Which album sold the most in 2020?
TOP ALBUMS — SALES
- Folklore, Taylor Swift – 1.2 million.
- After Hours, The Weeknd – 476,000.
- Map of the Soul: 7, BTS – 361,000.
- Legends Never Die, Juice Wrld – 342,000.
- Fine Line, Harry Styles – 333,000.
- Chromatica, Lady Gaga – 312,000.
- Manic, Halsey – 279,000.
- Evermore, Taylor Swift – 270,000.
Who sold more albums KISS or Motley Crue?
The duo are two of the most celebrated acts in rock history, with Motley Crue having sold 80 million albums worldwide and KISS having moved over 100 million records in their career.
Which rock band has the most number one hits?
The list features seven solo artists and two groups. The Beatles, unsurprisingly, lead the way with a record 20 No. 1s, all earned between 1964 and 1970. The Fab Four also scored 34 top 10s (second only to Madonna’s 38), hitting No.
What is the biggest selling album of all time?
Check out the 50 best – selling albums of all time:
- Eagles — “Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)”
- Michael Jackson — “Thriller”
- Eagles — “Hotel California”
- AC/DC — “Back In Black”
- The Beatles — “The Beatles” (“The White Album “)
- Billy Joel — ” Greatest Hits Volume 1 & Volume 2″
- Led Zeppelin — “Led Zeppelin IV”