- 1 What rock band sold the most albums ever?
- 2 What band holds the record for most members?
- 3 Which rock band has the most number one hits?
- 4 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 5 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 6 What is the #1 album of all time?
- 7 Who is the biggest band in the world right now?
- 8 Who is the biggest pop star in the world?
- 9 Which rock band has the most fans?
- 10 What is the #1 rock song of all time?
- 11 What song has been number 1 for the longest?
- 12 What is the most played song of all time?
- 13 What is world’s most famous song?
- 14 Who is the best band in 2020?
- 15 Who is richest rock band?
What rock band sold the most albums ever?
As of 2017, based on both sales claims and certified units, the Beatles are considered the highest – selling band. Elvis Presley is considered the highest – selling individual artist based on sales claims and Drake is the highest – selling individual artist based on certified units.
What band holds the record for most members?
Share. The largest performing rock band consists of 953 people and was achieved by Beijing Contemporary Music Academy (China) in Tianjin, China on 16 June 2016.
Which rock band has the most number one hits?
These are the artists with at least 8 songs that topped the Mainstream Rock chart. Disturbed holds the record for having the most consecutive number – one songs in the chart’s history with seven.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best – selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
What is the #1 album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album. Although sales estimates for Thriller have been as high as 120 million copies, these sales figures are unreliable.
Who is the biggest band in the world right now?
BTS is, without a doubt, the biggest band in the world right now. They’re The Biggest Band In The World: Here’s Why BTS Is So Popular
- Their Music Has Meaning Beyond Boy-Meets-Girl.
- They’re True Musicians.
- They’re About More Than Just Music.
Who is the biggest pop star in the world?
Bad Bunny Reclaims His Crown as the World’s Biggest Pop Star.
Which rock band has the most fans?
Lists of rock bands with the biggest fanbases across the internet
- Linkin Park – 62.1 million.
- The Beatles – 41.6 million.
- Coldplay – 39.4 million.
- Metallica – 37.3 million.
- Green Day – 31.3 million.
- Guns N’ Roses – 30.4 million.
- AC/DC – 30.1 million.
- Pink Floyd – 29.1 million.
What is the #1 rock song of all time?
Rock n Roll America’s Top 1,000 Classic Rock Songs (Our Base Song List)
|1||Stairway to Heaven||Led Zeppelin|
|3||All Along the Watchtower||Hendrix, Jimi|
What song has been number 1 for the longest?
Most weeks at number one
|Number of weeks||Artist(s)||Song|
|19||Lil Nas X ( 1 week solo, 18 weeks featuring Billy Ray Cyrus)||“Old Town Road”|
|16||Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men||“One Sweet Day”|
|Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber||“Despacito”|
|14||Whitney Houston||“I Will Always Love You”|
What is the most played song of all time?
As of April 2021, all of the top 100 songs have exceeded 1 billion streams, of which six have reached 2 billion streams, with Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” ranked in the top position. 100 most -streamed songs.
|Song||“Shape of You”|
What is world’s most famous song?
Grierson deemed to be the most iconic:
- ” Smells Like Teen Spirit,”” Nirvana.
- ” Imagine,”” John Lennon.
- ” One,”” U2.
- ” Billie Jean,”” Michael Jackson.
- ” Bohemian Rhapsody,”” Queen.
- ” Hey Jude,” The Beatles.
- ” Like A Rolling Stone,” Bob Dylan.
- ” I Can’t Get No Satisfaction,” Rolling Stones.
Who is the best band in 2020?
Slipknot win Best Band In The World at NME Awards 2020.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.