- 1 How do you come up with a rock band name?
- 2 How do I name my band?
- 3 Why do bands have weird names?
- 4 What is a good band name?
- 5 What are good band names that aren’t taken?
- 6 How do you become a successful rock band?
- 7 What is the weirdest band name?
- 8 What is the most common band name?
- 9 Does band name matter?
- 10 What is the longest band name ever?
- 11 Can you find 9 bands from the 90s answers?
- 12 What is the longest time a band has been together?
- 13 Can 2 bands have the same name?
- 14 What is a good name for a girl band?
How do you come up with a rock band name?
30 Bands – On How To Come Up With A Band Name
- Find a Name That Resonates With Your Music.
- Don’t Settle.
- Don’t Just Google It.
- Get Inspired, But Be Careful Of This.
- Don’t Use a Band Name Generator.
- Play With Words.
- A Unique Name Or Spelling.
- Keep Your Global Audience In Mind.
How do I name my band?
8 Tips for a Strong Band Name
- Reflect the right mood and imagery.
- Want to use your actual name?
- Consider how it’ll fit on your merch.
- Be sure it’s easy to read, pronounce, and spell.
- Choose a name that’s legally available.
- Find out if it’s an available domain name.
- Invent a new word (or play off of an existing one)
- Reflect on your target fan.
Why do bands have weird names?
The type of name that is chosen very much depends on the subculture of music that the band makes. When you look at metal for example, a lot of band names come from dark imagery, mythology, biblical references, history etc.
What is a good band name?
An Extensive List of Band Name Ideas
|Band Names 0-10, A-H||Band Names H-P||Band Names Q-Z|
|Dirty Pillows||Neighbors You Know||Upper Management|
|Disco Confetti||Neptune Nerd||Using Sarah|
|Doom Lagoon||Never Mind The Damage||Vagabond|
|Drops Of Water||New Dawn||Vampire Vixens|
What are good band names that aren’t taken?
150 Free Unused Band Names, Massive Local Music Database, Tower Bar Rebuilt, more
- Logan ‘s Sun.
- Icy London.
- Giant Rats of Sumatra.
- Klondike Kittens.
- Finches of Attica.
How do you become a successful rock band?
5 Tips To Help Your Band Become Successful
- Follow Success – Copy What Works. Rehearse and record where successful, local, signed bands rehearse and record.
- Get Smart. Educate yourself on standard music industry processes, procedures and organizations.
- Build Your Fan Mailing List.
- Build Your Presence Both Online AND Offline.
What is the weirdest band name?
That’ll become abundantly clear when you see the last group on the list.
- The Devil Wears Prada.
- Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket.
- Dogs Die in Hot Cars.
- Cherry Poppin’ Daddies.
- Anal Cunt.
What is the most common band name?
‘Blink-182’ Is The Most Common Band Name Used As An Online Password — Kerrang!
Does band name matter?
It doesn’t matter what your band’s name actually means. You think of the band. If your band is successful, your band name becomes the band, not the words that comprise it. So really whatever combination of words you choose does not mean much of anything upon success.
What is the longest band name ever?
Top 7 Ridiculously Long Band Names
- Vaginal Penetration of an Amelus with a Musty Carrot.
- Dicephalustetrapusdibrachius Anthropohagolagnia.
- The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band.
Can you find 9 bands from the 90s answers?
Radiohead, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice In Chains, Matchbox Twenty, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Hole, Screaming Trees!
What is the longest time a band has been together?
The oldest bands still touring today
- The Rolling Stones – established 1962. Keith Richards, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones in 1963.
- The Who – established 1964.
- Aerosmith – established 1970.
- U2 – established 1978.
- The Beach Boys – established 1961.
- ZZ Top – established 1969.
- KISS – established 1973.
- The Cure – established 1978.
Can 2 bands have the same name?
Yes. This falls not under copyright law but trademark law, which can be considerably murkier. There is nothing illegal about two companies or bands or individuals having the same name. There is a trademark office where you can register trademarks such as names and logos.
What is a good name for a girl band?
Girl Band Names
- Dolly Mixture.
- Wonderland Girls.
- Blue Unicorns.
- The Black Belles.
- Hot Shots.
- Destiny’s Child.
- Dreamers Beamers.