- 1 Who is the best-selling rock band of all time?
- 2 Which is the best-selling American hard rock band of all time?
- 3 Who has sold the most records ever?
- 4 What is the #1 album of all time?
- 5 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 6 What rock band has the most number one hits?
- 7 What is the biggest selling rock album of all time?
- 8 Who is the biggest rock band in the world?
- 9 Who has the most #1 albums?
- 10 Who has the most country number 1 hits?
- 11 Who is the top selling solo artist of all time?
- 12 What are the top 5 albums of all time?
- 13 What song is considered the best of all time?
- 14 What is the most selling song of all time?
Who is the best-selling rock band of all time?
Check out the 50 best – selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
Which is the best-selling American hard rock band of all time?
Aerosmith is the best – selling American hard rock band of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide, including over 70 million records in the United States alone.
Who has sold the most records ever?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
What is the #1 album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album. Although sales estimates for Thriller have been as high as 120 million copies, these sales figures are unreliable.
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
What rock band has the most number one hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20.
What is the biggest selling rock album of all time?
Check out the 50 best- selling albums of all time:
- Eagles — “Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)”
- Michael Jackson — “Thriller”
- Eagles — “Hotel California”
- AC/DC — “Back In Black”
- The Beatles — “The Beatles” (“The White Album “)
- Billy Joel — ” Greatest Hits Volume 1 & Volume 2″
- Led Zeppelin — “Led Zeppelin IV”
Who is the biggest rock band in the world?
Even so, despite the fact they literally couldn’t give their last album away, U2 remain the world’s biggest rock band live.
Who has the most #1 albums?
Most number-one albums
Who has the most country number 1 hits?
As of 2015, George Strait holds the record for the most country number – one singles with 44.
Who is the top selling solo artist of all time?
Elvis Presley (USA) is the best – selling solo artist, with 1 billion sales worldwide (129.5 million in the USA).
What are the top 5 albums of all time?
Here are the Top 10 Greatest Albums of All Time, according to Rolling Stone:
- Marvin Gaye, ‘What’s Going On’
- The Beach Boys, ‘Pet Sounds’
- Joni Mitchell, ‘Blue’
- Stevie Wonder, ‘Songs in the Key of Life’
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’
- Nirvana, ‘Nevermind’
- Fleetwood Mac, ‘Rumours’
- Prince and the Revolution, ‘Purple Rain’
What song is considered the best of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What is the most selling song of all time?
According to Guinness World Records, Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” (1942) as performed by Bing Crosby is the best- selling single worldwide, with estimated sales of over 50 million copies.