- 1 What is the most controversial album cover?
- 2 How do I find the album cover of a photo?
- 3 What is the best album cover ever?
- 4 What makes an iconic album cover?
- 5 Who is the girl on the bad idea album cover?
- 6 Who is the girl on the cover of Virgin Killer?
- 7 What size is an album cover?
- 8 How are album covers designed?
- 9 What should I put on my album cover?
- 10 Who is the baby on the cover of the Nirvana album?
- 11 Why is there a baby on the Nirvana album cover?
- 12 When did album cover art become popular?
- 13 How much do album cover designers make?
- 14 How can I make my album art beautiful?
- 15 What is the most expensive record album?
What is the most controversial album cover?
The Most Controversial Album Covers Of All Time
- Dio: Holy Diver (1983)
- Guns N’ Roses: Appetite For Destruction (1987)
- Nirvana: Nevermind (1991)
- Ice Cube: Death Certificate (1991)
- Megadeth: Youthanasia (1994)
- Kevin Rowland: My Beauty (1999)
- Marilyn Manson: Holy Wood (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death) (2000)
- Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
How do I find the album cover of a photo?
These sites let you find CD cover art for any album in your collection. The 6 Best Sites to Download High-Quality CD Cover Album Art
- Album Art Exchange.
- Google Images.
- Desktop Music Tools.
What is the best album cover ever?
The 25 Most Iconic Album Covers Of All Time
- Elvis Presley: Elvis Presley (1956)
- The Beatles: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
- The Velvet Underground & Nico: The Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)
- Frank Zappa/The Mothers Of Invention: Weasels Ripped My Flesh (1970)
- Roxy Music: Roxy Music (1972)
- Pink Floyd: The Dark Side Of The Moon (1973)
What makes an iconic album cover?
Iconic album covers don’t just come about because of great design – they must also be backed up by great music. Both elements work together to create a memorable piece of art or design that remains relevant for decades in the future.
Who is the girl on the bad idea album cover?
girl in red “Bad Idea!” Marie Ulven AKA: girl in red is a singer/songwriter from Horten, Norway.
Who is the girl on the cover of Virgin Killer?
Anneè Olofsson. In 1976, the German heavy metal group, Scorpions, released their record ” Virgin Killer ”. On the cover a 12-year old girl poses naked. The cover caused such strong reactions that it was exchanged for another in several countries.
What size is an album cover?
The size of the typical cardboard LP sleeve cover is 12.375 in (31.43 cm) square.
How are album covers designed?
Cover Art Design Best Practices
- Your image should be unique to the release.
- Only use authorized images.
- Avoid using art that doesn’t match the release or your brand.
- Design your cover art for one-inch size.
- Keep contrast in mind.
- Use a font that is easy to read.
- Don’t mislead people on a tribute album.
What should I put on my album cover?
Top 9 Ideas You Can Put in Your Next Album Cover
- Think of a Name. It means the title of the album you’re working on.
- Color Attention.
- Insert a One-of-a-kind Logo.
- Pop-Up Cover.
- Enjoy the Digital Era!
- Exploit Your Imaginations.
- Keep Things Simple.
- Be Creative with Text.
Who is the baby on the cover of the Nirvana album?
The name of the baby on the cover is Spencer Elden. He was four months old at the time. Today, he’s in his late 20s. And, he has a Nevermind tattoo across his chest.
Why is there a baby on the Nirvana album cover?
One of the most famous cover stars of all time, young Spencer was captured in a swimming pool in Pasadena, after Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl were inspired after watching a TV show about water births. His father Rick was a friend of photographer Kirk Weddle, who was setting up the shoot for the album cover.
When did album cover art become popular?
During the 1950s and 60s, a new trend followed – that of using dynamic photographs of artists and band members as album covers (Wikipedia). In doing so, the cover was used as a means of enhancing a band’s public image.
How much do album cover designers make?
Salary. The average salary for Album Cover Designers is approximately $45,700 annually. The salary range for Album Cover Designers extends from $33,000 to $66,000.
How can I make my album art beautiful?
Here Is What You Should Consider Creating An Album Cover
- Know Your Audience. First, as a music artist, you must be clear about who precisely is your audience.
- Get Inspiration.
- Choose A Color Scheme.
- Use Fonts Carefully.
- Pick The Right Imagery And Style.
- Include The Vital Details.
- Consider Different Sizes.
What is the most expensive record album?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: ‘Til There Was You’ (10” acetate) – £77,500.
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album ) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.