- 1 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 2 What is the biggest band in the world 2020?
- 3 Who is richest rock band?
- 4 What is world’s most famous song?
- 5 Are BTS bigger than the Beatles?
- 6 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 7 What is the most famous band on earth?
- 8 Who is a trillionaire?
- 9 Who is the richest celebrity?
- 10 What is the number 1 rock song of all time?
- 11 What is the most played song in history?
- 12 What are the top 5 songs of all time?
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
What is the biggest band in the world 2020?
Half a century after their breakup, The Beatles are still the biggest rock band of 2020, shifting 1.094 million album-equivalent units through the first six months of the year, 326,000 units ahead of the genre’s second-place finisher, Queen.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
Are BTS bigger than the Beatles?
The answer would be that The Beatles was the biggest boy band at their time. And BTS is the biggest boy band in the present. There is really not much comparison here, they both have good personalities, good music, spoke to the hearts of the people.
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
What is the most famous band on earth?
BTS is, without a doubt, the biggest band in the world right now.
Who is a trillionaire?
First, what constitutes a trillionaire? A trillionaire is someone whose wealth is greater than one trillion dollars (or other currency). In numerals, it’s 1,000,000,000,000 and is also known as 10 to the 12th power.
Who is the richest celebrity?
#1: George Lucas Net Worth: $10 billion. George Lucas is the richest celebrity in the world with a net worth of $10 billion.
What is the number 1 rock song of all time?
Rock n Roll America’s Top 1,000 Classic Rock Songs (Our Base Song List)
|1||Stairway to Heaven||Led Zeppelin|
|3||All Along the Watchtower||Hendrix, Jimi|
What is the most played song in history?
Yet “It’s a Small World,” also known as “It’s a Small, Small World” and “It’s a Small World (After All),” is very likely the most played song in music history — nearly 50 million times.
What are the top 5 songs of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.