- 1 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 2 Who is the best-selling rock band of all time?
- 3 Who is the most talented musician of all time?
- 4 Who is the best band in 2020?
- 5 Who is richest rock band?
- 6 What is the #1 album of all time?
- 7 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 8 Which band has the most number 1 hits?
- 9 Who is the king of music?
- 10 What song is considered the best of all time?
- 11 Who is the greatest band ever?
- 12 What is the most famous band right now?
- 13 Who is the best girl band in the world 2020?
- 14 Which band has the most fans in the world?
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
# 1 – The Beatles The Beatles had a short run of only 10 years from 1960 to 1970, but they’re still the best-selling artists of all time by far. If you were to add in their solo albums and side groups, they’ll hold that record forever.
Who is the best-selling rock band of all time?
Check out the 50 best – selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
Who is the most talented musician of all time?
Top 20 Musicians of All Time, in Any Genre: The Complete List
- William Hung. Truly great musical talents aren’t often heard.
- Ludwig Van Beethoven. Considered the best composer of all time, Beethoven challenged authority by refusing to accept the cultural norms of the day.
- The Beatles.
- Michael Jackson.
- Louis Armstrong.
- Elvis Presley.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Bob Dylan.
Who is the best band in 2020?
Slipknot win Best Band In The World at NME Awards 2020.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
What is the #1 album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album. Although sales estimates for Thriller have been as high as 120 million copies, these sales figures are unreliable.
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
Which band has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20.
Who is the king of music?
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the ” King of Pop”, he is regarded worldwide as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century for his contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life.
What song is considered the best of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
Who is the greatest band ever?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
What is the most famous band right now?
BTS is, without a doubt, the biggest band in the world right now.
Who is the best girl band in the world 2020?
Top 10 Most Popular K-Pop Girl Groups ( 2020 )
- Red Velvet.
- Oh! GG.
Which band has the most fans in the world?
TOP 50 MUSICIANS and BANDS HAVE THE MOST FANS IN THE WORLD
- The Beatles 61.023.336 fans.
- Eminem 54.401.538 fans.
- Lady Gaga 50.789.463 fans.
- Michael Jackson 46.084.199 fans.
- Radiohead 43.099.618 fans.
- Rihanna 41.127.062 fans.
- Metallica 40.101.527 fans.
- Katy Perry 39.655.807 fans.