- 1 Which rock band has the most number one hits?
- 2 Who is the No 1 singer in USA?
- 3 Who is the greatest American rock band of all time?
- 4 Who has the most number 1s?
- 5 What song is the longest at number 1?
- 6 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 7 Who is World No 1 singer?
- 8 Who is the richest singer in the world?
- 9 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 10 Who is the best rock band in history?
- 11 Who is the most influential band ever?
- 12 Who is the most famous rock star?
- 13 Who has more #1 Billboard hits than the Beatles?
- 14 What is the number 1 love song of all time?
- 15 What song has made the most money?
Which rock band has the most number one hits?
The list features seven solo artists and two groups. The Beatles, unsurprisingly, lead the way with a record 20 No. 1s, all earned between 1964 and 1970. The Fab Four also scored 34 top 10s (second only to Madonna’s 38), hitting No.
Who is the No 1 singer in USA?
Justin Bieber has spent 163 weeks at number one on the Billboard Social 50. Taylor Swift have spent 28 weeks at number one, the most by any female artist. Rihanna and Miley Cyrus have each spent 21 weeks at number one on the Billboard Social 50. Ariana Grande has spent 18 weeks at number one on the Billboard Social 50.
Who is the greatest American rock band of all time?
1/25The greatest US rock bands of all time
- Fleetwood Mac.
- The Ramones.
- Guns N’ Roses.
- The Eagles.
- The Beach Boys.
- Nirvana. Nirvana united a generation in the early 90s when Kurt Cobain become an unlikely poster boy for the disenchanted, disenfranchised twenty-somethings of the age.
Who has the most number 1s?
The Beatles hold the record for the most number – ones singles by a group (with 17), while Madonna holds the record for a female artist (with 13).
What song is the longest at number 1?
The longest unbroken run at number one is ” (Everything I Do) I Do It for You ” by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 consecutive weeks in 1991. Note: Songs denoted with an asterisk (*) spent non-consecutive weeks at number one.
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
Who is World No 1 singer?
# 1 – Michael Jackson Michael Jackson is without a doubt one of, if not the best singer of all time. Like others, he was given a title as the “King of Pop.” He’s one of the most significant cultural figures and is the greatest entertainer in the history of music.
Who is the richest singer in the world?
These are the top 20 richest singers in the world
- Dolly Parton’s net worth is $500 million.
- Elton John’s net worth is $500 million.
- Mariah Carey’s net worth is $520 million.
- Madonna’s net worth is $590 million.
- Bono’s net worth is $700 million.
- Paul McCartney’s net worth is $1.2 billion.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
Who is the best rock band in history?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
Who is the most influential band ever?
Nirvana remain one of the most influential artists of all time, even providing inspiration to today’s pop stars, as well as nearly every rock band of the past 25 years.
Who is the most famous rock star?
Top 8 Most Iconic Rock Stars of All Time
- Jon Bon Jovi. The Bon Jovi band’s front man has scored himself spots in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Grammys, and roles in various movies and TV shows.
- Elton John.
- Elvis Presley.
- Bob Dylan.
- Janis Joplin.
- Jimi Hendrix.
- Paul McCartney.
Who has more #1 Billboard hits than the Beatles?
1 Hot 100 hits hasn’t changed in 45 years, with the Beatles (20 leaders, tallied in 1964-70) fending off closest competitor Mariah Carey (18). Notably, Rihanna has entered a tie, with Michael Jackson, for the third- most Hot 100 No. 1s (13), all since her first, “SOS,” in 2006. The list of acts with the most Hot 100 No.
What is the number 1 love song of all time?
Best love songs of all time, ranked
- “This Magic Moment” by the Drifters.
- “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers.
- “Stand by Me” by Ben E. King.
- “At Last” by Etta James.
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green.
- “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys.
- “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes.
- “Something” by the Beatles.
What song has made the most money?
In today’s article, we will highlight the highest -earning songs of all time.
- Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You.
- John Lennon and Paul McCartney – Yesterday.
- Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil, Phil Spector – You’ve Lost That Feeling.
- Irvin Berlin –White Christmas.
- The Hill Sisters – Happy Birthday.