- 1 Can you play Rock Band 3 with a controller?
- 2 How do I use my PS3 controller on dolphin?
- 3 How do I connect my controller to Dolphin?
- 4 Why is Rock Band 3 so expensive?
- 5 Does Rock Band 3 still work?
- 6 Does PS3 controller work with Dolphin?
- 7 How do I connect PS3 controller to PC?
- 8 Can you use Xbox controller with Dolphin emulator?
- 9 Is Dolphin emulator legal?
- 10 Can you connect guitar hero to PC?
- 11 Can you emulate guitar hero PC?
- 12 How do I connect my guitar to Dolphin emulator?
Can you play Rock Band 3 with a controller?
The controller is the default “instrument” for the vocalist so yes, you can sing but you ‘d need a mic too!
How do I use my PS3 controller on dolphin?
If you click the GCPad icon and select one of the two PS3 options, you should see a list of buttons that would be found on a Gamecube controller along with some clickable icons. Clicking on one will give you a few seconds to push the button on your controller that you want Dolphin to treat as a Gamecube’s button.
How do I connect my controller to Dolphin?
Press the X + Home button for 3 seconds until the light flashes, and then turn on Bluetooth on your phone. Continue pressing the Connect new device menu 2. If the controller is kedetect, PG-9087 will appear in the list of available devices. Press PG-9087 to connect.
Why is Rock Band 3 so expensive?
A few things: PS3 RB3 is probably more expensive than Xbox360 RB3 because hard copies of the 360 version are devalued by the existence of a cheap downloadable version. Asking if anyone in r/ rockband wants to part with their copy of Rock Band 3 is silly, to put it charitably.
Does Rock Band 3 still work?
Harmonix announced the following on the official Rock Band forums: “We have an important Rock Band Network update to share. Unfortunately, ALL RBN songs on ALL legacy consoles (Xbox 360, PlayStation® 3, and Nintendo Wii) will no longer be available for purchase from the Rock Band Music Store beginning later this month.
Does PS3 controller work with Dolphin?
Yes, you can use wired PS3 or PS4 controllers given you have the right drivers for it (if it’s the same with Xbox controllers, the drivers install automatically when you plug them in for the first time). After getting the drivers, you just have to configure it on the emulator settings. Actually yes.
How do I connect PS3 controller to PC?
How to Connect a PS3 Controller to a PC
- If your DualShock 3 controller is paired with a PS3, first unplug the PS3 from its power source, or else it can cause syncing conflicts.
- Plug the DualShock 3 into your PC via a mini-USB cable.
- Download and run ScpToolkit Setup.exe.
- If you’re on Windows 7, download and install the Xbox 360 controller drivers.
Can you use Xbox controller with Dolphin emulator?
You can use Wii Remotes with Dolphin, along with any other gamepad, including Xbox 360 and One Controllers. You could also use a GameCube Controller, but you will have to buy a USB adapter.
Is Dolphin emulator legal?
The Dolphin emulator is not illegal. It is a completely re-made version of the original Wii and GameCube consoles. Emulators are not illegal, as they are simply re-made version of consoles. They usually have their own license and such, too.
Can you connect guitar hero to PC?
All Guitar Hero games come with a guitar controller that works both on the console that the game was created for and on the PC. This controller can be used to play any game that has the ability to utilize a USB controller. You can connect your Guitar Hero controller to your PC to extend your control’s use to PC games.
Can you emulate guitar hero PC?
Guitar Hero III was available on PC. You can also play any Rock Band / Guitar Hero game using the Dolphin emulator (the downside is the graphical and sound quality), and any Guitar Hero game on RPCS3 with the sound desynchronised, but if your computer is strong enough, desynchronisation might be even not noticeable.
How do I connect my guitar to Dolphin emulator?
Configure the guitar using this list of steps:
- Options > Wiimote Settings.
- Click the Wiimote 1 Configure button.
- Change Extension to Guitar.
- Click the Configure button under Guitar.
- Configure the guitar buttons, strum, whammy and stick.
- Press OK for the extension window.
- Press OK for the wiimote window.