- 1 What rock band has the most Top 10 hits?
- 2 What classic rock band has the most number one hits?
- 3 Who are the top 10 bands of all time?
- 4 What rock band has sold the most albums?
- 5 What is world’s most famous song?
- 6 What is the number 1 song of all time?
- 7 Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
- 8 Who wrote the most #1 songs?
- 9 What is the top selling rock album of all time?
- 10 Who is the number 1 band of all time?
- 11 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 12 Who is richest rock band?
- 13 Who sold more albums KISS or Motley Crue?
- 14 Who is the top selling solo artist of all time?
- 15 Who is the most famous rock star?
What rock band has the most Top 10 hits?
Artists with the most top-ten songs
|28||Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers|
What classic rock band has the most number one hits?
12 Van Halen – 56.5 million The band still holds the record for having the most #1 songs (13) on Billboards’ Mainstream Rock chart.
Who are the top 10 bands of all time?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
What rock band has sold the most albums?
Check out the 50 best-selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
What is the number 1 song of all time?
Top 10 songs of all time (1958–2018)
|1.||“The Twist”||1960, 1961 ( re )|
|3.||“Mack the Knife”||1959|
Who sold more albums than the Beatles?
250 million or more records
|Artist||Country / Market||Claimed sales|
|The Beatles||United Kingdom||600 million 500 million|
|Elvis Presley||United States||600 million 500 million|
|Michael Jackson||United States||350 million 300 million|
|Elton John||United Kingdom||300 million 250 million|
Who wrote the most #1 songs?
The most successful songwriters in terms of number one singles are John Lennon (1940-80) and Paul McCartney (b. 18 Jun 1942). McCartney is credited as the writer on 32 number one hits in the US to Lennons 26 (with 23 co- written ), whereas Lennon authored 29 UK number ones to McCartney’s 28 (25 co- written ).
What is the top selling rock album of all time?
In 2018, The Eagles ‘ greatest hits album, released in 1976, surpassed Michael Jackson’s 1982 album ” Thriller ” to take the top spot on the RIAA’s list. The Eagles have the first and third best-selling albums of all time, with the band’s “Hotel California” following ” Thriller.”
Who is the number 1 band of all time?
# 1 – The Beatles The Beatles had a short run of only 10 years from 1960 to 1970, but they’re still the best-selling artists of all time by far.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
Who sold more albums KISS or Motley Crue?
The duo are two of the most celebrated acts in rock history, with Motley Crue having sold 80 million albums worldwide and KISS having moved over 100 million records in their career.
Who is the top selling solo artist of all time?
Elvis Presley (USA) is the best – selling solo artist, with 1 billion sales worldwide (129.5 million in the USA).
Who is the most famous rock star?
Top 8 Most Iconic Rock Stars of All Time
- Jon Bon Jovi. The Bon Jovi band’s front man has scored himself spots in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Grammys, and roles in various movies and TV shows.
- Elton John.
- Elvis Presley.
- Bob Dylan.
- Janis Joplin.
- Jimi Hendrix.
- Paul McCartney.