- 1 How do I find the album cover of a photo?
- 2 What is the coolest album cover?
- 3 What band had the best album covers?
- 4 Who did Pink Floyd’s album covers?
- 5 What size is an album cover?
- 6 What makes an album cover iconic?
- 7 What is the best album ever made?
- 8 What should I put on my album cover?
- 9 What is the best cover of all time?
- 10 What is the most expensive record album?
- 11 Why is there a baby on the Nirvana album cover?
- 12 How are album covers designed?
- 13 What does Pink Floyd logo mean?
- 14 What is on the cover of Pink Floyd’s album?
- 15 What is on the cover of Pink Floyd’s Meddle album?
How do I find the album cover of a photo?
These sites let you find CD cover art for any album in your collection. The 6 Best Sites to Download High-Quality CD Cover Album Art
- Album Art Exchange.
- Google Images.
- Desktop Music Tools.
What is the coolest album cover?
The 25 Most Iconic Album Covers Of All Time
- Elvis Presley: Elvis Presley (1956)
- The Beatles: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
- The Velvet Underground & Nico: The Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)
- Frank Zappa/The Mothers Of Invention: Weasels Ripped My Flesh (1970)
- Roxy Music: Roxy Music (1972)
- Pink Floyd: The Dark Side Of The Moon (1973)
What band had the best album covers?
The 50 Greatest Album Covers of All Time
- Cyndi Lauper, ‘She’s So Unusual’ (1983)
- Public Enemy, ‘Fear of a Black Planet’ (1990)
- Elvis Presley, ‘Elvis Presley’ (1956)
- The Beatles, ‘Sgt.
- Hole, ‘Live Through This’ (1994)
- Kendrick Lamar, To Pimp a Butterfly (2015)
- Blink-182, ‘Enema of the State’ (1999)
- Nas, ‘Illmatic’ (1994)
Who did Pink Floyd’s album covers?
Storm Thorgerson, a British graphic designer who created album covers for Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Muse, Genesis, Phish and many other major rock bands, has died after a long battle with cancer. He was 69. “His ending was peaceful,” his family said in a statement.
What size is an album cover?
The size of the typical cardboard LP sleeve cover is 12.375 in (31.43 cm) square.
What makes an album cover iconic?
Iconic album covers don’t just come about because of great design – they must also be backed up by great music. In addition, some of these album covers have been deemed iconic because of a close relationship between the music and the design.
What is the best album ever made?
Here are the Top 10 Greatest Albums of All Time, according to Rolling Stone:
- Marvin Gaye, ‘What’s Going On’
- The Beach Boys, ‘Pet Sounds’
- Joni Mitchell, ‘Blue’
- Stevie Wonder, ‘Songs in the Key of Life’
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’
- Nirvana, ‘Nevermind’
- Fleetwood Mac, ‘Rumours’
- Prince and the Revolution, ‘Purple Rain’
What should I put on my album cover?
Top 9 Ideas You Can Put in Your Next Album Cover
- Think of a Name. It means the title of the album you’re working on.
- Color Attention.
- Insert a One-of-a-kind Logo.
- Pop-Up Cover.
- Enjoy the Digital Era!
- Exploit Your Imaginations.
- Keep Things Simple.
- Be Creative with Text.
What is the best cover of all time?
The 20 best cover versions of all time, ranked
- Jeff Buckley – ‘Hallelujah’
- Sinead O’Connor – ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’
- Soft Cell – ‘Tainted Love’
- Johnny Cash – ‘Hurt’
- Marvin Gaye – ‘I Heard it Through the Grapevine’
- Aretha Franklin – ‘Respect’ IloveArethaFranklin.
- Whitney Houston – ‘I Will Always Love You’ whitneyhoustonVEVO.
- Pet Shop Boys – ‘Always On My Mind’ SpillipS.
What is the most expensive record album?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: ‘Til There Was You’ (10” acetate) – £77,500.
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album ) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
Why is there a baby on the Nirvana album cover?
One of the most famous cover stars of all time, young Spencer was captured in a swimming pool in Pasadena, after Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl were inspired after watching a TV show about water births. His father Rick was a friend of photographer Kirk Weddle, who was setting up the shoot for the album cover.
How are album covers designed?
Cover Art Design Best Practices
- Your image should be unique to the release.
- Only use authorized images.
- Avoid using art that doesn’t match the release or your brand.
- Design your cover art for one-inch size.
- Keep contrast in mind.
- Use a font that is easy to read.
- Don’t mislead people on a tribute album.
What does Pink Floyd logo mean?
It was a graphical representation of the ray of light, entering the glass prism. This emblem is one of the most popular music badges of all time, which is not only beautifully designed and executed but also represents the Pink Floyd live concerts and their work with lightning.
What is on the cover of Pink Floyd’s album?
The album’s title Meddle is a play on words: a medal, and to interfere. Storm Thorgerson of the art-design group Hipgnosis originally suggested a close-up shot of a baboon’s anus for the album cover photograph.
What is on the cover of Pink Floyd’s Meddle album?
It’s the image of an ear, supposedly underwater. And the water has ripples across the surface. It’s supposed to represent the ear taking in sound waves.