- 1 What rock band has the most number one hits?
- 2 Which song has been number 1 the most times?
- 3 Which band has the most Top 10 hits?
- 4 Who has more #1 hits than the Beatles?
- 5 Who is the best rock band in history?
- 6 What is the most played song of all time?
- 7 What is the number 1 love song of all time?
- 8 What are the 100 greatest songs of all time?
- 9 Which song made the most money?
- 10 What is considered the greatest song ever written?
- 11 Who has the most #1 albums?
- 12 Who has sold the most records worldwide?
- 13 Who has the most Billboard hits of all time?
- 14 Who has the most number 1 hits in any genre?
- 15 How many No 1 hits did the Beatles have?
What rock band has the most number one hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20.
Which song has been number 1 the most times?
The songs that spent the longest at Number 1
- Frankie Laine – I Believe (18 weeks)
- Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (16 weeks)
- Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around (15 weeks)
- Drake – One Dance (15 weeks)
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (14 weeks)
- Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (14 weeks)
- Slim Whitman – Rose Marie (11 weeks)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft.
Which band has the most Top 10 hits?
Drake ties the record for the most top 10 hits in the Billboard Hot 100’s 61-year history, as he tallies his 38th top 10 on the latest chart, dated May 16.
Who has more #1 hits than the Beatles?
Over the years, many artists have topped the list of the country’s most popular songs at the time, but none did so more often than The Beatles. With 20 no. 1 singles on the Hot 100 charts, the iconic British rock band are just one hit ahead of Mariah Carey, who has 19 notches in her belt. Including no.
Who is the best rock band in history?
The 10 best rock bands ever
- The Beatles. The Beatles are unquestionably the best and most important band in rock history, as well as the most compelling story.
- The Rolling Stones.
- The Grateful Dead.
- Velvet Underground.
- Led Zeppelin.
- Pink Floyd.
What is the most played song of all time?
As of April 2021, all of the top 100 songs have exceeded 1 billion streams, of which six have reached 2 billion streams, with Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” ranked in the top position. 100 most -streamed songs.
|Song||“Shape of You”|
What is the number 1 love song of all time?
Best love songs of all time, ranked
- “This Magic Moment” by the Drifters.
- “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers.
- “Stand by Me” by Ben E. King.
- “At Last” by Etta James.
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green.
- “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys.
- “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes.
- “Something” by the Beatles.
What are the 100 greatest songs of all time?
The Best Songs Of All Time —According To Critics And Fans
- ‘Imagine’ — John Lennon. Getty Images.
- ‘Hey Jude’ — The Beatles.
- ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ — The Rolling Stones.
- ‘Yesterday’ — The Beatles.
- ‘Good Vibrations’ — The Beach Boys.
- ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ — Nirvana.
- ‘Johnny B.
- ‘I Want To Hold Your Hand’ — The Beatles.
Which song made the most money?
Top 5 Songs That Have Earned The Highest Royalties In The World
- Happy Birthday By The Hill Sisters (1893)
- White Christmas By Irving Berlin (1940)
- You’ve Lost That Feeling By Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil And Phil Spector (1964)
- Yesterday By John Lennon And Paul McCartney (1965)
- Unchained Melody By Alex North And Hy Zaret (1955)
What is considered the greatest song ever written?
“Bohemian Rhapsody,” the legendary six-minute single by Queen, is what many call the greatest song ever written. It’s still one of the best -selling rock singles of all time, was voted The Song of the Millennium in 2000, and was recorded in the Guinness Book of Records as the No. 1 song of all time.
Who has the most #1 albums?
Most number-one albums
- As a musician, Paul McCartney has the most number-one albums, with 27. This includes 19 albums from his work with The Beatles, 3 solo albums, and 5 albums as a part of his 1970s group Wings.
- Barbra Streisand is the only artist to have number 1 albums in six different decades.
Who has sold the most records worldwide?
Top-selling artists worldwide from 1954 to 2016, based on certified sales (in millions)
|Units sales in millions|
Who has the most Billboard hits of all time?
Drake Breaks Record For Most Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 Hits, Thanks to DJ Khaled Collabs.
Who has the most number 1 hits in any genre?
Answer has 5 votes. George Strait holds the world record for more number-one hit singles than any other artist in the history of music on any chart or in any genre, having recorded 59 number-one hit singles as of 2012. Answer has 2 votes.
How many No 1 hits did the Beatles have?
1 was compiled by producer George Martin and former band members Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. The album contains the 27 Beatles songs that went to number one in the United Kingdom on the Record Retailer Top 50 chart or in the United States on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.