- 1 Who is the most popular band of all time?
- 2 Who is the No 1 band in the world?
- 3 What is world’s most famous song?
- 4 Who has the most number 1 hits?
- 5 Who is the best band in 2020?
- 6 Who is richest rock band?
- 7 Who is the biggest girl band in the world?
- 8 What is the #1 song of all time?
- 9 What is the most played song in history?
- 10 What are the top 5 songs of all time?
- 11 What are the 100 greatest songs of all time?
- 12 What song has made the most money?
- 13 What is considered the greatest song ever written?
Who is the most popular band of all time?
As of 2017, based on both sales claims and certified units, the Beatles are considered the highest -selling band. Elvis Presley is considered the highest -selling individual artist based on sales claims and Drake is the highest -selling individual artist based on certified units.
Who is the No 1 band in the world?
1 The Beatles The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The members consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They were soon known as the foremost and most influential act of rock era.
What is world’s most famous song?
Probably, but for the sake of it, here are the 10 most popular song inm the world according to YouTube.
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft.
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.2 billion views.
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 3.9 billion views.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20. Though unclear for how long, the Beatles still reign supreme as the artist with the most No. 1 songs of all time.
Who is the best band in 2020?
Slipknot win Best Band In The World at NME Awards 2020.
Who is richest rock band?
The 20 Richest Rockstars in the World
- Mick Jagger. Net Worth: $360 Million.
- Sting. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Jon Bon Jovi. Net Worth: $410 Million.
- Elton John. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Bruce Springsteen. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Jimmy Buffett. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Bono. Net Worth: $700 Million.
- Paul McCartney. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion.
Who is the biggest girl band in the world?
Little Mix are ready to own their status as the biggest girl band in the world.
What is the #1 song of all time?
Top 10 songs of all time (1958–2018)
|1.||“The Twist”||1960, 1961 ( re )|
|3.||“Mack the Knife”||1959|
What is the most played song in history?
Yet “It’s a Small World,” also known as “It’s a Small, Small World” and “It’s a Small World (After All),” is very likely the most played song in music history — nearly 50 million times.
What are the top 5 songs of all time?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What are the 100 greatest songs of all time?
The Best Songs Of All Time —According To Critics And Fans
- ‘Imagine’ — John Lennon. Getty Images.
- ‘Hey Jude’ — The Beatles.
- ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ — The Rolling Stones.
- ‘Yesterday’ — The Beatles.
- ‘Good Vibrations’ — The Beach Boys.
- ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ — Nirvana.
- ‘Johnny B.
- ‘I Want To Hold Your Hand’ — The Beatles.
What song has made the most money?
Top 5 Songs That Have Earned The Highest Royalties In The World
- Happy Birthday By The Hill Sisters (1893)
- White Christmas By Irving Berlin (1940)
- You’ve Lost That Feeling By Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil And Phil Spector (1964)
- Yesterday By John Lennon And Paul McCartney (1965)
- Unchained Melody By Alex North And Hy Zaret (1955)
What is considered the greatest song ever written?
“Bohemian Rhapsody,” the legendary six-minute single by Queen, is what many call the greatest song ever written. It’s still one of the best -selling rock singles of all time, was voted The Song of the Millennium in 2000, and was recorded in the Guinness Book of Records as the No. 1 song of all time.